The smallest residence on campus. It provides a warm atmosphere for francophone students and a learning environment for anglophones. Ideal for those enrolled in French Immersion Studies. Accommodates first year students from September to April.
Front Desk: Thompson Res.
Amenities and Services
- For first year students
- smoke free
- co-ed residence with two floors reserved for women
- 141 residents (43 single rooms
- furnished rooms (bedding and bathroom accessories are not included)
- bed size : 36 x 80 in.
- accessible zone for disabled
- quick lunch zone on each floor and a communal kitchenette and laundry room in the basement
- lounge and two bathrooms on each floor
- phone system
- Rogers Cable and Internet in each bedroom (at no extra cost)
- Residence Life staff trained to help with academic, personal or social issues
- quick and easy access to a peer support system in residence or referral to professional services