Is Someone Missing?
If you notice that someone from your community has been conspicuously absent:
- Speak to your floormates. They may know something you don’t.
- Inform your CA of your concern.
- If you are still concerned, contact Protection Services at x 5499 on a Mitel phone or at (613) 562-5499 otherwise. Inform them and follow their directions.
Simple tips to prevent false missing person reports:
- Let your friends, your CA and your family know if you are going to be out of Rez for an extended period.
- When you do leave, bring your cell phone charger with you.
- Don’t ignore numerous calls from your family (they might get concerned).
- Let your family know that, sometimes, you might not call them every single day. This doesn’t mean you’re missing.
Read the Guide. Use the links in the left menu.