Protection Services is like a security agency specially trained to take care of the various emergency situations that can arise on a university campus. Valued partners to the Rez Life Team, bilingual Protection Officers are experts in prevention and intervention. They are available for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Prevention is key to safer living. It often starts with making the right choices. With services and tips, Protection Services shares its expertise. See for yourself:
- Services offered to heighten your safety
Rape Agression Defence Course, STOP Theft Program, Foot Patrol, Community Protection Center, etc.
- Tips for a safer university experience
Bicycle, Personal belongings and Identity Theft; Safe Wireless Use, Emergency Preparedness, etc.
In case of an Emergency, dial:
- (613) 562-5411 - make it a quick dial on your cell phone!
- #5411 or the Protection quick dial button on your Mitel phone
- On campus : Emergency phones, Public phones, Panic buttons
DO NOT dial ‘911’ anywhere on campus : the emergency services will always call Protection, so it’s much quicker to dial 5411. They will then call emergency services if required.
General Inquiries: (613) 562-5499 (or #5499 from any Mitel phone).
Offices : 141 Louis Pasteur