Located in the main residential complex with the 90 University and Marchand residences. Accommodates first year students from September to April. Washrooms and common areas have been renovated in the recent years. All bedrooms are equipped with new furniture.
Front Desk: 90U Res.
Amenities and Services
- For first year students
- smoke free
- co-ed residence
- 361 residents (98 single rooms)
- furnished rooms (bedding and bathroom accessories are not included)
- bed size : 36 x 80 in.
- communal kitchenette, lounge, laundry room and two bathrooms on each floor
- phone system
- Rogers Cable and Internet in each bedroom (at no extra cost)
- Residence Life staff trained to help with academic, personal and social issues
- quick and easy access to a peer support system in residence or referral to professional services